You know how your mom is always telling you to drink plenty of tea and orange juice when you’ve got a cold? Well, Korean Citron Tea or as it is known in Korea, Yujacha’s pretty much the best of both worlds.
The best Korean Citron Tea or YuJa Cha is made by an American company located in the heart of Seoul, General Ming’s version is USDA and EU certified organic with zero GMO. This delicious and healthy tea is called YAZU+ and is simply fantastic.
While most versions of this tea are loaded with sugar and contain less than 10% actual citron fruit, YAZU+ has over 90% citron fruit and sweetened with a perfect amount of brown organic sugar. This combination not only tastes great, it’s great for you.
Still not a believer? For centuries Yuja Cha has been used for;
- It is great for coughs
- It helps in relieving sore throats
- It is an excellent source of Vitamin C
- It has been used for years to treat the common cold
- It can soothe seasickness
- It is considered to have antibiotic properties
- It also helps in enhancing skin complexion
- It helps in suppressing fever
- It contains calcium to strengthens bones
- It helps in fighting against discoloration
- It increases blood circulation
- It increases digestive stimulation
You can find General Ming’s products at various organic stores throughout the globe or order it online at GeneralMings.com.
You’re in for a treat!
Relax Mom, it’s under control!