Korean tea is the biggest worldwide craze at the moment, and tea enthusiasts all over the world get to savor the unique taste of Korean tea. It is however not all about the flavor with this new craze. There are many known benefits of Korean tea, further
fueling the popularity of Asia’s teas. The two main types of teas where the craze really is are Bamboo Leaf tea and Korean Citron tea. These two special kinds of teas will be explored further here, as well as their health benefits revealed.
Bamboo Leaf Tea
This kind of tea is derived from young bamboo plants, and to be specific, the leaves of the plant. A lot goes into the making of bamboo leaf tea including scenting, roasting and steam boiling of the leaves. This is a natural kind of tea, as well as being caffeine-free unlike most types of tea on the market. These two factors have actually been the main selling point of Korean tea. This is in addition to the many health benefits associated with consuming Korean tea.
Bamboo Leaf tea looks a lot like the all too familiar green tea.[quote]The taste is however quite distinctive, and completely unlike ‘regular’ green tea. [/quote]
There is a distinct bamboo aroma (although not overwhelming) as well as a unique golden light color.
The tea is known to be rich in protein and fiber. The known properties and benefits of Bamboo Leaf Tea include;
- The tea has been seen to repair and regenerate cells, thus containing the natural aging process. Although research in this area is ongoing, the tea is also believed to protect against various forms of cancer.
- The tea is also rich in antioxidants.
- Tea is also good for a healthy smile. It is known to impede plaque buildup as well as fight cavities
- The tea is also great for the body’s hydration, as intake is compared to taking a cup of water.
- Tea also prevents blood clots in the arteries, which may in-turn prevent heart
attacks and strokes.
- Place your list items here
Korean Citron Tea
This is another worldwide craze where tea is concerned, especially for Korean tea. The tea has been around for over 100 years, and has a unique flavor that many tea drinkers find appealing. There are also many health benefits that have been attached to the
consumption of Korean Citron tea. These include;
- Sore throat relief
- Curing common colds
- Antibiotic properties
- Help soothe symptoms of seasickness
- Rich in natural Vitamin C
- Relieving fever
- Help in digestion
- Help blood circulation
- Natural source of calcium for healthy bones and teeth
- May prevent discolorationPlace your list items here
The internet has played a huge role in popularizing Korean Tea. You don’t have to physically go to Korea to buy Korean tea. There are plenty of internet vendors, with one popular choice being GeneralMings.com. The popularity of Korean citron tea and
Bamboo Leaf tea is set to continue rising as more and more people discover the many benefits of Korean tea. These teas can also easily be made at home with the right ingredients, and there are plenty of easy to follow recipes on the internet that you can get. Most people however still prefer to buy ready-made Korean tea.