(serves 1 please multiply as needed)
1 Chicken breast, trim the fat if needed
2 1/2 Tablespoons Of General Ming’s Yazu+ Organic Korean Citron Tea
3 Garlics Cloves, cut into slices
8 Baby Carrot
2 – 3 Slices Of Baguette
Handful of Fries
1. Wash, trim and pat dry the chicken breast, lift up the skin and use a sharp knife to cut a two slit of 1″ cutting on both side of the meat and stuff in some of the General Ming’s Yazu+ Organic Citron Tea.
2. In a small zip lockbag, place the chicken, garlic slices and remaining citron tea and marinate it in the fridge for at least an hour or more.
3. Remove the chicken from the fridge at least 5 minutes before baking.
4. Preheat a nonstick pan or saucepan with 1/2 tablespoon of Olive oil and saute the chicken (skin side down) and baby carrot for a 1 minute in medium heat then turn and sealed the other of the chicken as well.
5. Next add in the remaining marinating sauce from the bag into the pan and cover the chicken and simmer for about 3 – 5 minutes (turning twice, this is to let the chicken cook through faster and also to make the carrot soften).
6. Place the chicken and carrot in a baking dish and place it in the Toaster Oven for about 15 minutes, turning at least twice or more to make the meat cook evenly through.
7. While placing the chicken in the Oven, you can cut and spread the Baguette with butter and herbs then place it on the side of the baking dish to toast it till crispy.
8. Remove then replace it with the French Fries.
9. Serve the chicken hot with the extra gravy of the citron peels and garlic which will make the chicken taste even better.
a) If you want to use a whole chicken (around 1.2 – 1.5kg) you will need at least 1/2 to 3/4 cup of the General Ming’s Yazu+ Organic citron tea.
b) If you do not wish to pan-fry the chicken first, you can put everything into the preheat 180 degree oven and baked for about 30 minutes or so until the chicken is cook through.
c) You can use normal carrot or potato that is cut into big cubes to replace the baby carrot.